Clinton North Carolina Bail Bonds Services
If you or someone you know has been arrested for a crime and needs to post bail to be released from jail, contact the experts at Treadwell Bail Bonds.
At Treadwell Bail Bonds, we guarantee exceptional service to our customers, and our mission is to get your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible.
Bail Bonds Services
- All Drug Related Offenses
- Any size bonds including $500 bonds in Sampson – Duplin – Pender – Bladen NC
- Traffic Arrests & Drunk Driving DUI/DWI Offenses
- Spousal Abuse and Domestic Violence Charges
- Prostitution Solicitation Charges
- All Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Immigration Bonds
- Failure to Appear
- Criminal charges
- Probation Violation Charges
- Services in Cleveland & Gaston Counties and Surrounding Areas
- Bail Bondsman Always Available 24 Hours – 7 Days a Week!
- Lowest Rates in Town!
- State certified 24 hour service.
How Bail Bonds Work
A judge will set a bail amount during a bail hearing, which typically occurs 48 hours after arrest. Once the bail amount is set, if the defendant cannot pay the full amount, does not have adequate property to use against the bail, and the court will not allow an own recognizance bail. The defendant must then turn to a bail bonds service.
The bail bonds service will require the defendant to pay approximately 15% of the full amount of the bail (5% down on all bonds $20,000 and up), and the bail bonds service will pay the court the full amount. The bail bonds service takes a risk on the defendant by paying the full amount to the court, because they are guaranteeing the court that the defendant will appear in court on the scheduled date. If the defendant fails to appear in court, a warrant for arrest is issued and the bail amount must be paid in full to the bail bonds service.
For more information about bail bonds services contact Treadwell Bail Bonds at 910-385-6498. Treadwell Bail Bonds services the Sampson – Duplin – Pender – Bladen counties and surrounding areas. We offer the lowest prices available for a defendant to post bail.